Curtains for the girls room

A couple months ago, we got a whole bolt of pink gingham for curtains in the girls room.

First, I took the existing curtains and measured the gingham to them cutting a little more to make them longer.

I also cut off the finished edges.

Emily's Camera 1 091

Then I did a rolled hem on both sides and the bottom.

Emily's Camera 1 092

Then I did a pocket on the top and sewed a seam to make the double pocket.

Emily's Camera 1 094

Emily's Camera 1 095

The first one took me 2 hours but the time got shorter every curtain. 😉

Emily

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s